Starlink Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries, Trademark Inquiries
starlinkresolutions@starlink.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Starlink?

Most Popular Number:

(310) 363-6000
SpaceX
Total calls: 6 140 Issues resolved: 40 Last call: Apr 23, 2024

What Is the Starlink Customer Service Phone Number?

The company doesn’t provide the Starlink phone number for customer service. They emphasize the efficiency of browsing the Starlink Help Center for FAQs and troubleshooting tips. The detailed guides can help you solve your problem faster instead of spending time searching for the number to call Starlink.

However, you can use their support ticket system to contact Starlink support. You can fill out the form on their Help Center page for issues concerning returns, refunds, or canceling your order. There is no Starlink phone number USA for technical support either. If you need assistance to set up or install your device, find the corresponding guide on their Help Center page.

How to Contact Starlink Customer Support via the Email Address?

The Starlink customer service email address is not listed in the company contact options. However, you can use their support ticket system instead of sending your concerns to the direct Starlink customer service email. It makes the process of investigating the issue faster for the Starlink customer care team.

If you have questions about your data protection, you can use this Starlink support email for privacy policy inquiries: privacy@spacex.com. You can send the report about the copyright infringement to this Starlink contact email: copyrightabuse@spacex.com. Journalists can address media@spacex.com for press inquiries. Note that these are not Starlink customer support email addresses, and they do not deal with general questions.

How Do I Contact Starlink Customer Care via Live Chat?

There is no such feature as Starlink customer support live chat on their website. You can reach Starlink customer service using their support ticket system. Sign in to your account on their website to use the Starlink support ticket system. If you don’t have one, use the order number to activate your account. Once you’re signed in, you can create a new ticket by selecting the category of your issue and providing details. You will receive an email confirmation and a response from Starlink tech support within 24 hours. It will contain the answers to your questions or detailed instructions to solve your problem.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Starlink Website:

Starlink Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
1 Rocket Road
Hawthorne, California 90250
United States

Starlink Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Guest-5806563
Hooking up standard unit for pole mounting.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I still have not heard back from anyone about my issue. Very poor customer service. I am very disappointed in your company!

Jeff L Vaz
Could not contact anyone to get my internet connection restored
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Zero customer support for anyone using starlink, my internet service stopped working and I could not log in to my account to figure out why.

Guest-5793776
I am not sure why I am labeled "Pissed Customer"
4.3

My husband died suddenly Feb 6. I need to transfer to me so I can reset the system.

I am just a grieving widow and it's hard for me to type because my hands shakes since Jack died. That's why I tried to call for customer service.

The number posted on Google sends you to a Suburu dealership. Otherwise this company has been great, so this shocked me that customer service wasn't on same par.

Raford Bhb
Pissed customer phone call
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I set this phone call up several days ago for today. Now I get a text saying you guys have had a scheduling issue and cannot make the phone call.
I hear your company is really good, but from what Ive seen is very poor.

I need to get my system set up. Ive had the system three or four months and have been unable to do that and cannot get through to any kind of customer service.

How Good is Starlink's Customer Service?

Iran Ncw
Iran Ncw
Feels Disappointed | Apr 14, 2024

Can't get through to no one service was canceled keep getting charged

Aaron M Rnd
Aaron M Rnd
Feels Disappointed | Apr 13, 2024

You suck. Sometimes people actually want to speak to a real person. This digital *** sucks. I boycott business who dont care enough to have real people for customer sevice...

Chuck Xsd
Chuck Xsd
Feels Neutral | Apr 12, 2024

Not happy with delivery schedule as we rely on their internet service in order to work from home.

Cayetano Bzy
Cayetano Bzy
Feels Disappointed | Apr 12, 2024

Bad nul

Nicholette Izk
Nicholette Izk
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

I wish I could speak to someone in customer service.

Gary C Hia
Gary C Hia
Feels Disappointed | Apr 10, 2024

I need a kit number to activate. I have none. Please send me a kit number.

Summary of Starlink Customer Service Calls

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Starlink?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Broken starlink”
  • “Starlink. No connection”
  • “Connection”

Request for Information Question:

• “Check on monthly billing payment”
  • “Have a question”
  • “Questions about your service”

Staff Question:

• “Info for service”
  • “No services”
  • “Need information for new service”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Just paid bill no service”
  • “Change debit card”
  • “Over charge on bill”

Account Question:

• “Switch ownership of account”
  • “I order Starlink from eBay. I tried to login show me is under some 1 account what I can do I need your help, please”
  • “Can't log into account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel my service”
  • “Want to cancel account”
  • “Cancellation”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didnt get email with link to set up my account”
  • “I have successfully paid the Residential monthly amount of PHP 2700 but I did not receive confirmation nor e-mail for activate and payment receipt notification.”
  • “Wrong item ordered”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I returned my hardward on 2/14/24 you received it 2/19/24 and it said I would get a $200 refund. 4/22/24 no refund yet.”
  • “Returns”
  • “Replacement dish changing delivery to different country”

Cards Question:

• “Why did I pay and my credit card was charged, but my device is not subscribed?”
  • “CHANGE CREDIT CARD”
  • “Someone there is using my credit card for purchases to Starlink.”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund my money”
  • “Refund money”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My address is wrong on the website and it wont let me get started to order star link”
  • “Just order starlink was looking on site at ad ons what is the ethernet thing and do u need it”
  • “Installation application”

Employment Question:

• “Vet out Job opportunity”
  • “Ghana job”
  • “Antenna orientation”

Other Question:

• “Purchase”
  • “Starlink is open And not secure”
  • “Set up”

ATT
ATT
7255 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Starlink? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup