Starlink Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries, Trademark Inquiries
starlinkresolutions@starlink.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Starlink Customer Service Overview

• Starlink Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    81% phone 19% email
  • The best phone number to call Starlink is 3103636000. 17% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Starlink may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Starlink?

Most Popular Number:

(310) 363-6000
SpaceX
Total calls: 8 476 Issues resolved: 48 Last call: Jul 19, 2024

The company doesn’t provide the Starlink phone number for customer service. They emphasize the efficiency of browsing the Starlink Help Center for FAQs and troubleshooting tips. The detailed guides can help you solve your problem faster instead of spending time searching for the number to call Starlink.

However, you can use their support ticket system to contact Starlink support. You can fill out the form on their Help Center page for issues concerning returns, refunds, or canceling your order. There is no Starlink phone number USA for technical support either. If you need assistance to set up or install your device, find the corresponding guide on their Help Center page.

The Starlink customer service email address is not listed in the company contact options. However, you can use their support ticket system instead of sending your concerns to the direct Starlink customer service email. It makes the process of investigating the issue faster for the Starlink customer care team.

If you have questions about your data protection, you can use this Starlink support email for privacy policy inquiries: privacy@spacex.com. You can send the report about the copyright infringement to this Starlink contact email: copyrightabuse@spacex.com. Journalists can address media@spacex.com for press inquiries. Note that these are not Starlink customer support email addresses, and they do not deal with general questions.

There is no such feature as Starlink customer support live chat on their website. You can reach Starlink customer service using their support ticket system. Sign in to your account on their website to use the Starlink support ticket system. If you don’t have one, use the order number to activate your account. Once you’re signed in, you can create a new ticket by selecting the category of your issue and providing details. You will receive an email confirmation and a response from Starlink tech support within 24 hours. It will contain the answers to your questions or detailed instructions to solve your problem.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Starlink Website:

Starlink Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
1 Rocket Road
Hawthorne, California 90250
United States

Starlink Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Darren O Bap
My router is not working, therefore I do not have the internet service I am paying for!!!
1.9

There is no Starlink customer service. I'm thinking about canceling my Starlink!

If I can't get a response from Starlink, I will cancel my payment! It must become easier to contact someone with internet issues.

Karen B Cpk
Cancelled service within the 30 day FREE trial and should not be charged.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I didn't want to give even one star. There isn't a NO Star to select.

I returned the satellite within the 30-day FREE TRIAL period. I used the app, which indicated that the satellite would not work in the woods. Recently, I received an email charging me 633.88 for the equipment - I should not have been billed at all. It is impossible to contact Starlink.

I have spent over ten hours across a few days trying. I have proof that I returned it, which is shown under ORDER STATUS. I HATE YOUR APP. It's like looking for a needle in an invisible haystack.

The customer service is worthless. There is no way to call, email, or message except through ticket creation. I did that, but never heard back. This situation is terrible.

You can put a satellite in space but can't communicate with your customers. Run, don't walk, away from this company. You've been warned.

Enter at your own risk. This is just my opinion, make up your own mind...

Guest-5931045
Cannot get my Starlink to hook up to Wi-Fi
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I could never talk to anyone. I cannot get my Wi-Fi to work and I cant cannot get anybody to return my calls.

Guest-5872533
I need my Starlink to ship urgently.

The shipping takes too long after purchasing the equipment and I can't speak with customer service directly.

How Good is Starlink's Customer Service?

Mahmud Sjg
Mahmud Sjg
Feels Disappointed | Jul 16, 2024

Purchased Dec 2 2023 for a secondary house in salmon Idaho and have never been able to get it to work. There’s no WiFi there. I’m only there part time. I’m not there now but was the last 3 days trying to get in to work. You wouldn’t call and help me when I’m there so we need to talk not email. S.N kit30268****. If you can’t do that I what a full refund and all send back equipment. Please let me know. Thank you

Jayne Udu
Jayne Udu
Feels Disappointed | Jul 14, 2024

Terrible

Linde Asr
Linde Asr
Feels Disappointed | Jul 12, 2024

You have to persistent in continuing to make work tickets. All communication was through the work tickets on the App. Be watching emails, phone calls with #s you don’t recognize, Had to take a lot of pictures and answer same questions over and over again especially if you get different support people. Too much money involved to not pursue it. Try sending a work ticket in the middle of the night, that’s when I first got someone to respond. They determined that we needed our equipment replaced at no cost to us. So we’ll see how the new ones hold up! 2 months we dealt with no WiFi in our RV.

Lashundra Iak
Lashundra Iak

cant talk to a person

Howard P Rmj
Howard P Rmj
Feels Disappointed | Jul 12, 2024

Service was good until it was not. Weather would cause interruptions. But now with sun and clear skies my internet connection is GONE. Offline is what it says. I have done everything including hiring a tech, who installed and connected the system one year ago come in. $100 later nothing can be done to get the system back up and running. I will be beginning my second week without service. Sent tickets to Starlink, and still no response from them.
No help , no correctrion of problem no internet.

kahran s
kahran s
Feels Disappointed | Jul 12, 2024

I can’t recommend because I can’t use the service however the company need human assistance frequently asked question and answers are no help to the buying public that spends their hard earn monies

Summary of Starlink Customer Service Calls

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Starlink?

Product/ Service Question:

• “My husband and I have a stink mini and every time we try to go online, it says we are not connected no service”
  • “My internet isn’t working”
  • “Need Internet”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions/Purchasing”
  • “Questions about pricing”
  • “Need to speak with someone”

Staff Question:

• “Restore service and pay bill”
  • “Service disconnected”
  • “New service internet”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing issue”
  • “Pay bill”
  • “Charged twice for same month of service”

Account Question:

• “Change password”
  • “I want to start an account”
  • “Account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Father died need to cancel account”
  • “Cancel starlink”
  • “Activation problem”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “We made order for starlink kit on July 2 2024, but it still pending and have not received the order till now”
  • “Moved dish from delivery point”
  • “I haven't received my order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Changing credit card on file”
  • “Replacement dish”

Cards Question:

• “Credit Card”
  • “Had card fraud. Need to get new card info to you”
  • “Give you new credit card number”

Refund Question:

• “Refund money”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund my money”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Will not let me order online”
  • “I open a certain website that controls our webmail”
  • “Setup directions on website NOT WORKING”

Employment Question:

• “Vet out Job opportunity”
  • “Ghana job”
  • “Antenna orientation”

Other Question:

• “#saveBangladeshiStudents”
  • “To avail promotion from Best Buy”
  • “Lighting surge in my area. My starlink is dead!”

Compare Starlink To

ATT
ATT
7289 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Starlink? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup